NO NEED, provided that your private plantation was properly inventoried by a forest officer/ranger and have been issued a corresponding Certificate of Tree Plantation Ownership by the nearest DENR – CENRO of your locality per  Memorandum Circular 1999 – 20.

However, for a planted narra tree which is a Premium species , a Special Private Land Timber Permit (SPLTP) shall be required pursuant to DENR Administrative Order No. 2000 -21.  Private Land Timber Permit (PLTP) is a permit issued to a landowner for the cutting, gathering and utilization of naturally-grown trees in private lands while a Special Private Land Timber Permit (SPLTP) is a permit issued to a landowner specifically for the cutting, gathering and utilization of premium hardwood species such as narra, molave including Benguet pine, both planted and naturally -grown trees.

Is transport permit necessary for the transport of logs or chainsawn lumber to my private property located in another barangay, municipality, city, province or region?  click here